Help us find the lost contents of Milford House

Milford House Museum has finally found the advertisement of the auction of the contents of Milford House Armagh. On Saturday November 1st 1930, The Ulster Gazette & Armagh Standard advertised:

Auction advert

This is the only record of the contents of Milford House which we have. Milford Buildings Preservation Trust are anxious to trace and where possible acquire the missing items on the list which were sold at auction. We are appealing to the public for any information relating the whereabouts of the original contents of Milford House or if anyone even has an auction catalogue for the sale to please contact us at Milford House Museum 57 William Street Milford Armagh . Telephone 02837525467, 07854784256 (Keeper of Collections). Email: