The contents of Milford House were auctioned over four days in November 1930 by M.A.Bell Auctioneers. The auction advertisement (below) which appeared on 1st November in The Ulster Gazette and Armagh Standard is the only record of the contents of Milford House. Milford Buildings Preservation Trust are anxious to trace and where possible recover items sold at auction and are appealing to anyone who has information relating to the items dispersed at auction to contact us.

Auction advert